Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not Much to Report

Our test did come back positive for the normal variant of staph.  We have been able to rotate him a couple of times to stop the chance of bed sores.  His oxygen saturation has improved a little to allow the ecmo to be brought down from 95% to 80%.  Other than that no real change.

On a side note Johnathon has already given me grey hairs.  I cannot believe how many have popped up.  At this pace I should look like Steve Martin by the time we try to give him a sister.  The worst part of all is at the same time he is changing Becky's hair dark (well away from her natural blonde).  I better call our hair stylist Chris and have him get some dye going.

On a side note if you happen to see our dog Haven at Dorothy's house, tell her "argh argh arrrrrgghhhh".  We miss you puppy dog.  We hope to be by soon to watch you sleep (I'm sorry but she is not really known for her spunk, unless you show her the leash).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No blaming JJ for the greys. It was inevitable for you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephen and Becky,

My mother was Mary Bob's cousin, and I just learned of this today, when Elizabeth Schnelle let me know.

My prayers and love are with you. I am so glad that you and Becky had the opportunity to know Jonathan. What a handsome son.

May God wrap His arms around you, and give you peace in your hearts as you move through the days ahead.

Love,

Sharon Yeates