Thursday, November 22, 2007

Love Mommy

The moment I found out I was pregnant I knew I would love you no matter what. When we found out about the special way you would come into the world I knew I would love you even more. Now that you are here I can't explain how I feel when I see your little toes move around and when you wrap your little hand around my fingers. I love you even more then I could ever imagine. It breaks my heart that I can not pick you up and hold you close and make you better. I wish I could take all your pain away. Each tear I cry is for you and praying that you get better soon. I know that you have special Angels watching over you and that they will be with you tomorrow during your surgery holding your hand all the way, like they are doing now. You are a strong little boy with a strong will to fight for life. Each time you open your dark blue eyes and look into your daddy's and mine eyes we see how much you love us and you see how much we love you. I thank God for you and for Stephen. Your Dad is a wonderful man and you are much like him. I love him with all my heart, just like I love you. Be strong for Mommy and Daddy tomorrow and remember not matter what happens you will always be our little boy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: