Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Trauma Time

Well Becky is off to trauma camp to help her former patients have a good time. It's a great little weekend getaway the hospital puts on for its long term trauma patients. Becky goes as a camp counselor. She was real excited and looking forward to it.

That leaves me alone so I can get some uninterrupted studying in. I will take one big break to spend some time with my parents, as the memorial marker has arrived and been installed (picture to follow as soon as I can get out there), my parents and I will be going to see it tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing my parents again so soon.

The playoffs have started for my hockey teams, the Komets finished in the middle of the pack, so the best we can finish is in 5th place. As for the Grave Diggers we had a perfect record of zero wins (not the perfect you had in mind). The Komets game is at 8pm on Saturday and the Grave
Diggers are at 10:15pm.

A fond farewell to Nick and Julie. They have helped out in so many ways that there is never enough ways to ever thank them. I wish we could have spent more time with them prior to their move, but I now know someone else we need to visit when we go to New York. I hope your move goes well and keep in touch.

No comments: