Friday, March 21, 2008

Need a Prayer

Well the past couple of weeks have not been too wonderful. After the passing of Becky's co-workers son in Iraq we found out this week that one of my teammates father in-law passed away. Please pray for Ryan and Lana as they grieve the loss of Lana's Dad. A great colleague of mine once told me that you never realize how big the world is until once a parent passes away. If there is anything we can do to make that world not so much bigger we are here for you guys.

A prayer for my friend Mike who has gone through some tough times lately. Mike, I can already tell that you are emerging from this a stronger and better man. I'm here for you every step of the way.

A prayer for David. After his layoff he has landed back on his feet with a new job. Unfortunately it is quite a drive to his new work. I can tell that his family is quite proud that he makes such a sacrifice for them every day. Brother I am here any time you need help. Keep strong.

A prayer for Carly. As tough as she is, life has hit her hard lately. Becky and I still treat you like a sister and we are always there to offer a kind ear and support. Everything will work out in the end as their is always a master plan, whether we understand it or not.

Everyone listed here sent so many prayers for Becky, Johnathon, and I that it is with honor that we offer you our prayers, support, and time. Please do not hesitate to call on us. We love you all and we wish for better times.

1 comment:

Julie Thompson said...

We are going to miss you guys!! I am sorry we did not see you before the move. You are an inspiration to us!
love, Nick, Julie & Kaitlyn