Friday, February 22, 2008

B'day

Here it is my top ten questions I've had on my birthday.

10. Do you feel older? Do not ask this question of anyone who plays hockey as your body always says one thing and your mind another.

9. Do feel smarter? I just took an exam on microbiology, of course I feel smarter. Do you know what a prokaryote is?

8. Any new grey hairs? Trust me they were there yesterday and they like to bring friends.

7. Did they sing Happy Birthday to you? Whoever "they" are will be avoided like the plague. I do not wish to lose my hearing on my birthday.

6. Did you get your letter from social security? Ha ha ha, no they sent me a bill instead with a note saying please give more.

5. Were you surprised? After 32 years I think I have figured out that something will happen on 2/20. Call it an intuition.

4. What are you doing next year for your birthday? I am starting to loose my mind, who are you and what did you do with my pills.

3. What did you get for your birthday? A crazy monkey card singing happy birthday, oh yeah and a bagel (bagel good mmmmm).

2. Did you have a happy birthday? See #4 and please where are those pills.

and number 1 . . . .

1. Are you where you thought you would be after 32 years? Are we ever.

Thanks for all of the B-day wishes and cards. If your in the neighborhood the Komets are playing Saturday at 7:45pm (yes an early game finally) and the Grave Diggers play at 10:15pm. A buddy of mine from the rink has a birthday this weekend and so we will be having cake after both games. If you get a chance come and have some. I will see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Buddy.

Supergirl