Monday, January 7, 2008

Wife Whupper

In my master plan to turn Becky into a lean mean fighting machine I enrolled her in boot camp today. Not just any boot camp but Jay Johnson's Boot Camp (http://www.jaysbootcamp.com/). That is right the same Jay Johnson who puts the smack down on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. To make it tough I enrolled her today and she was at camp tonight. The first words she said to me when I picked her up were "oh my legs are soooo sore". I am so enjoying her burn!

Becky will be attending boot camp 3 days a week for the next 4 weeks. This will help get her into shape to return to work (and for some hockey). I hope to sneak down on Saturday and take a picture of her enjoying her pleasure pain workout. The best shot would be her Drill Sergeant making her drop and do push ups. Soon to follow should be a Becky ice sighting.

Speaking of the ice, it was a mixed bag of results this weekend. The Grave Diggers lost (but came in 4th place for the season) and the Komets won (coming in 7th for the season). Both games turned out to be great laughers. We were all cutting up and enjoying ourselves so much. Thanks to Pastor Eddie, his Grandson (sorry I am starting to forget names again), Dustin, and Rebecca for showing up to the game with Becky. The after party with Supergirl was awesome (by the way Dustin how many guys asked you to dance with them, must be your sweet dancing skills). Well the new season will start soon. As soon as I get a schedule I will post it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We so have to do that again - I had so much fun. Next time though we need to end it with some Denny's.... Bobby is working my butt out like crazy. I sent him the link to the Jaysbootcamp - Can't wait to see Becky's Progress. Hopefully we can get her Hockey skills up and the 3 of us can be the enforcer line... HE HE HE

Supergirl

CDHi Admin said...

I found your blog during a search for CDH. We'd love to have you join CHERUBS. We have over 2100 families and doctors in our group and we work together to raise awareness, support CDH families and search for the cause and prevention of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia.

Dawn

CHERUBS - The Association of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research, Awareness and Support
http://www.cdhsupport.org