Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's Hockey Time!

The new season kicks off on Saturday. Since our team is on Pointstreak you can actually now check out our record and see my stats. http://www.pointstreak.com/players/players-team.html?teamid=103934. No exact date on when Becky will take the ice for her first game action, but I will say her boot camp is definitely getting her into shape. About a week before she started boot camp she bought a new pair of scrub pants to better fit her with the remaining baby weight. After going to boot camp for 2 weeks, when she put the pants on to wear them to work they turned into MC Hammer pants (GO Becky its Hammer time). From what I am hearing it sounds like she is having such a good time that she wants to sign up for another month. I guess you could say she is "Too Legit to Quit" (ok no more Hammer references). It is safe to say with Becky returning back to work and school back in session she is returning back to her normal schedule. With her busy days now I guess you could say "U Can't Touch This" (sorry that one slipped, no more Hammer references I promise). With her busy schedule I guess we will have to start playing where's Becky or "Have You Seen Her" (ok so I lied, if you are addicted to Hammer check out this site for all of his albums and songs http://www.google.com/musica?aid=gw3q7osDIGE&sa=X&oi=music&ct=result).

School is going good for me. Lots of reading. I was in Sarasota, FL last week. Temps were in the 60's and it felt good. I was attending an operations conference for my Company. Great to see so many of my co-workers that I do not get to see much of during the year. Next up, it sounds like a trip to Richmond and Denver. If I go to Denver I will see if I can bring my tag along with me. I think Becky would love to see her cousins who live out that way. It has been quite awhile since she has seen them. We will just have to wait and see, as Becky is trying to save up vacation for the Alaskan cruise. To note I have narrowed it down to 3 cruises, 1 on Princess and 2 Holland America. I just received some pricing information from my Dad so I hope to make a decision by this weekend. David and Christina have mentioned that they may want to join us again on the cruise. We love cruising with them. David and I are so similar in our lay back atmosphere on a cruise and leave the real partying to the professionals (our wives). Well must be off I have a psychology book that is calling my name (and no I do not blame my problems on my Mother, that would be my Brother who falls into this Sigmund Freud category).

See you at the game! It starts at 9:15pm. Here is the link to the schedule http://www.pointstreak.com/players/players-team-schedule.html?teamid=103934.

No comments: