Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to School

"In the school I went to, they asked a kid to prove the law of gravity and he threw the teacher out of the window." -- (Rodney Dangerfield - Back to School, 1986)

Well it's back to school for us. We have already got our books and backpacks together. Becky starts on Wed., but I had the luxury of going at it on Mon. night. It was fun to see what the community college class was like compared to the private universities that I attended in the past. I am glad that I went the private university route as I found a sense of laziness in the air (something that was never present at any of my other schools). I guess this is from students who are taking a course just to get by and not taking it because they have an interest in it.

Update on Becky. She is sore. She has found out that it is possible to be sore on top of your sore spots. However she is having a good time and is making great strides. It is fun to hear her workout stories when she gets home. Saturday I will be joining her for a free workout session (you are welcome to come, it is at 8am at the Fellowship Church in Grapevine off 121). Wish me luck.
On a lighter note . . . .

Taking your wife to the Stars hockey game . . . . . . . . . $75.

Finding your neighbor in your garage wearing your hockey equipment . . . . . . . . SCARY.
Seeing your wife for the first time wearing hockey gear . . . . . . . . . Priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good "priceless". I wish I could come to your games to see both of you play. Let me know if you ever have a game during the week. Have fun in school. I am going to try to go back myself and it kinda scares me. I'll see if I can do it. Well good luck to both of you in your school endeavors. I hope to talk to you soon.

Kendra Tunnell

Anonymous said...

I love it.... Becky looks so awesone as a hockey player - can't wait to have her on the ice...

Supergirl