Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back to the Championship

A battle of epic proportions will be occurring this Saturday (9/29) at 9:00pm at the Dr. Pepper Star Center in Euless. My hockey team the Komets have qualified again to play for the Stanley Keg. After a long season (some of which I endured on the disabled list) we have accomplished a great feat by finishing with a 6-1-1 record for second best in the league. We will be playing against the Patriots who gave us our lone regulation time loss. It should be a great one.

The best part of all is our Team Captain decided to buy us team logos for the front of our jerseys. Unfortunately it will take 10 days to get them put on and to get our jerseys back. We are now all going to wear different jerseys to play in the game. I guess that will make a statement of my rag jersey team against your professional looking jersey team. Go Rags!!

If you are able to come we would love to see you there. Please call Becky or me on our cell phones and we will arrange for some seats to be saved for you. Just remember if the game goes bad their is a pretty nice bar upstairs. You never know I might actually join you for one.

See you there!! and GO KOMETS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you well on Saturday, Steve. I regret that I will miss out on this event of your life. I do enjoy your games.