Saturday, August 25, 2007

Protest

Today JJ went for his normal sonogram. However our normal sonogram turned into being a 3D snapshot. The only way to explain this picture is by JJ telling the story . . .

Today my Mommy took me back to that place again. It all started with me resting comfortably in my womb. I can tell we were driving as the hum of the engine puts me to sleep. I think Daddy was driving for the first time in a long time, because Mommy seemed relaxed. She walked a little bit and then stopped. I started to fall back to sleep. I could feel Mommy stretching out, then all of sudden it happened! That thing starts pushing on me!! It was light at first and then a little harder. My gosh Mommy tell them to stop, I kicked. This did not work so I pushed back. Still they kept pushing on me. Then to make matters worse when I get comfortable they start thumping on me. That was it. The very last straw. So I said I hope you see this out there you "Losers"!


Sorry JJ. How about Mommy and I take you back for more pictures in 3 weeks (better not say that too loud).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy he sure is giving you guys a hard time already. I hope he keeps that fighting and rebellious spirit when he's born. When is JJ's due date? I want to be prepared for this fiesty fella.
Love,
Kendra