Sunday, August 12, 2007

In My Defense

In my defense that picture was taken less than 5 hours after surgery. At that moment I had already received15 mg of morphine, fentanyl, and demerol. I guess next time I will try to hold my "narcotics" better.

Regarding the comment from my brother . . . he is disowned.

Just an update I am feeling good. Dr. Kwong removed a large bone spur that was cutting into the muscle and drained my bursa. The bone spur proved to be larger than expected. On the final x-ray after surgery it looked as if easily 1 cm of the bone was removed. I am still on ice packs and will start my physical therapy on Tues. I have already started to gain some movement back.

Good news Becky has been accepted on the first round evaluation by UCSF. We have sent in the files/reports and are awaiting the Doctors to review it. The Doctors are scheduled to meet on Tuesday so we may know something soon. I will post something by the end of the week on what we hear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephen & Becky you are getting the best advice and know that God's love given through the support of Doctors, Family, and Friends, will comfort you and JJ.
Keeping you and JJ in my prayers.
LOL, Susan