Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why so Quiet

Well I have spent the last two weeks now fighting bronchitis. This is all do in part to our neighbor's kid sharing this with me. Sharing of this variety I definitely do not need. I am almost back to full capacity. I still have a cough, congestion, and worse part of all a terrible sore throat. If you need a Hall's throat lozenger I have bought 3 bags since this has started. Good news is my asthma has not bothered me as of late so I should be back playing hockey this weekend. Last weekend was the opening weekend of the new season. I ended up helping to coach the Silverwings to a shootout loss. This weekend I hope to be on the ice with both the Grave Diggers and Silverwings.

If you have some free time this weekend and want something to do come on down to the ice rink in Euless. The first game is at 5:30pm and my last game of the night is at 9:15pm. Please see below for the schedule for this season.

Becky has returned back to full duty from her surgery. She will be testing her recovery this Friday when she goes rock climbing with the youth group from the church. Ahhh the luxury of being a nurse that you can help out a youth group while enjoying the time as well.

Well must be off, hope you are doing well and we hope to see everyone soon.

No comments: