Monday, June 23, 2008

Sorry for the delay

Too many details popped-up causing some slight changes in plans (and requiring that I go to the restaurant to make sure it would work). Now everything is in order, the place has been secured for us to meet and have lunch in celebration of Becky's birthday. I sent out an evite to many people, however I found that I do not have email addresses for everyone. I will be sending text messages on Monday. If you have not received your text message or email, contact me at srjanis1998@gmail.com before 6/25. I need to have a head count into the restaurant in time for preparation of the birthday cake.

Without further adieu here is the invitation.

Becky's 30th Birthday
Luncheon Host: Stephen Janis
Location: Bread Winners - Uptown 3301 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX
Map Click Here
Cafe Website Click Here
When: Saturday, June 28, 1:00pm - 2:30pm

Come have lunch with Becky to celebrate her 30th birthday. We will be dining on the patio please wear cool attire. Please reply by 6/25 if you will be able to attend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope we can make it back to that side of town in time - if not we will party later

Much love
Supergirl